Friday, July 9, 2010

Randomzz

Oh BaBy Oh~
I Miss You.
Sweet~
YIPPIE

08/07/2010
MISS LEE gave us a big surprise today..
She came to our class with two secret recipe cakes and a big chocolate cake
Everyone was uncontrollable to have a piece!
Let's YELL gurls!
xD
AWW..
That's awesome.
COOL MAN.
chocolate indulgence for breakfast!!
xD
unbeliveable.haha.
THANK YOU MISS LEE!!
We LOVE You
Forever and Always.

Happy Birthday IVAN~
^^


-09/07/2010-

Today I went JUSCO with my cousin brother,his gf and my aunty.
My bottle,''the beloved one'' had broken today.
SOBS
feel like crying>.<
I love my bottle so MUCH.
And it left me~
haix.
So,today i had bought a new one.
aww..
I love it So much too. xD
It was green in colour,the same colour with my ex-bottle.HAHAHA
instead,my new bottle is super cute er..
xD
WEEE~
HAPPY~
XD

*tadaa* <3>

No comments: