Thursday, June 24, 2010

HAPPY? SAD? ..moderate~~xD

24/06/2010

Days seem flying in a blink of eyes.
the end of our moral project at last enclosed today.
YIPEEE!!

NEXT STRIVE :
PERCUBAAN SPM 2010
-gambateh fellow comrades-

A short Break
-IPOH INTERNATIONAL RUN-
*looking forward to it*

-MARCHING COMPETITION-
*St John is the BEST*xD

-FLAG DAY-
*Gonna take a break for this year*
gambateh for those who are going~
xD

Last but not least,
the most fearful day
-02/07/2010(friday)-
HARI TEMU WARIS

oh gosh.with such results.
dad gonna complain and complain again
and nagging me to studyy and studyy again....
haixx

But before I jump into conclusion.
I would like to say THANK YOU to PUILENG~
you gave me a lot of fun during the holidays..
accompanying me.haha

*remembered the times we made dim sum together*
haha.xD

signing off~




No comments: