Monday, December 14, 2009

A period of gestation...

14/12/2009..
As a typical human being,i could only witness the time flying in thunderstruck that i would not even believe in my eyes...
A month had been carried away by the ruler of the universe in a blink of eyes....
The left would be in our hands...

Somehow,I did something peculiar today that i don't even believe that i had did it...
It was my first time,having such a positive mind to do something besides of studying...
Guess what?
I had made a little christmas gift for my friends and family members...
It was an unusual me,to do such things...because I have always thought that money can buy everything...
But,now i had realized that money doesn't mean everything..
The happiness and joy after seeing your piece of art,although it might be ugly yet im still happy...
Tears of joys are priceless...
Especially that was something I did with my family...
I love the way it goes.
The routine of life.
Is significant..
It was my pleasure to see my family praising me for my hard work..
Although it might be quite tiring sitting on the chair for hours in perspiration due to the scorching sun that was beating down mercilessly and produced an unbearable heat.
But when i think of the way they smile when receiving my gifts on christmas,I felt a sudden pleasure strike through my heart of hearts and I smiled...
Maybe this is what people call it as sensual gratification..
I would like to share it with everyone here..^.^


(Made of clay)
Lovingly...sign off~

No comments: