Saturday, December 12, 2009

Movie of the day..

A movie after along torturing examination happen to be aroused great interest on me.
It has been quite sometime since my last movie..that was puileng's birthday..(an unforgettable experience sitting in front of some jerks with smelly legs) enjoyed that movie ''very'' much...
After all,I had another movie in parade just a moment ago entitle
The Storm Warriors...
You know what?
That movie was really amazing and caught my breath in a second.
Beam of lights flickering in the darkness...And the heroes came running across with a sword in hand fighting tremendously to protect the world from the Japanese evil warlord Lord Godless..Their intense desire to protect China from being conquer was indeed splendour..
The most exciting part of the movie was that...while they were fighting...
Out of blue...black ambience engulfed the entire screen...and there..the music came dancing gracefully and words playing in the screen..JUST a second after the movie start...
Wonder of wonders came into my mind without hesitation...Does the movie end???LOL..
I think i was just out of my mind...there were still a lot of excitement awaits me..
After 2 hours of watching it...
I can conclude that...the whole movie was entirely BORING!!!!
Whole movie was just some actions of fighting...with a sword..
And super powers i guess..LOL..
I felt my heart palpitating furiously looking at them swinging the sword around and blood ozzing out furiously..That was cruel!>.Anyway,that movie was really bored...
Besides sitting in the third row facing the wide big screen with the music extremely loud...
Was indeed unbearable...
Anyway,i did enjoyed the day immensely..but not for the movie after all.XD!


Leaving~~~








No comments: