Friday, August 16, 2013

Two years

Sometimes when we are too busy with life, we often forget something that was used to be important to us.
The very last time i wrote a post was 2011 where there was quite a drastic ups and downs in my life.
No matter what, life still goes on and i really appreciate everything that i have now.
-My Family ( Dad & Brother )
-My boyfriend
-My bestfriends
-My coursemates and everyone that never leave me
Thank you for supporting me all these while.

Life might be tough but i really enjoyed every little moment of it as we only live once.

During the past two years, I have visited numerous of places with my bunch of colleagues and my boyfriend and i could say that they were all awesome.


Penang during my first year



Langkawi during the first four months break


My beloved coursemates ( Langkawi )



Malacca during mid-semester break ( second year 1st semester )



Recreation and Adventure camp during my second year 1st semester
(Bukit Larut,Taiping)


No matter how much someone changes with time, but the friendship between us will never change.


2011


2012 ( taken during puileng's birthday )


2013


2013

And i believe that there will be more memories of us no matter how far we will be separated. 
All the best in your studies girls! We will meet again! :D

Not to forget, there is a new member in my family after the my grandmother passed away.
I hope it will replace her and accompany us. :)
There, the picture of him! 
His name is Oreo.







Last but not least, my love story.
We have been together for 1 year and 4 months.
I love him so much and thank you for pampering me and love me so much too!
We can be bestfriends who jokes around, enemy when we argue, lover when we are together!
I will cherish this love and creates more memories for us and keep it in heart.


1 year anniversary


our birthday celebration in 2012


I love you!



Signed out
With love,
Melody
2013

No comments: