Friday, December 10, 2010

Im BACK!

Hmm..
I'm getting excited for the holidays!
No doubt
I do not want to waste any of my time in this period of holiday
I just want to learn something before i start my study again.xD

I'm going to take up Language Class around next month
enhance my language perhaps?
HAHAHA.
My chinese is probably SUCKS!!
xDD

Yesterday,I went to interview for a part-time job as a clinic asistance.
kind of nervous at first.
But I'm getting used to it.
Just smile and talk politely as I always did.HAHAHA :P
Unfortunately,the doctor seemed not to satify with
MY AGE!!
how sad~~
haix.
I'm still waiting for your call.
hope you'll give me a chance
HEHE

These few weeks
I'm really busy with violin practices.
PHEWW~~

Performance is just around the corner.
I'll do my BEST!
:DD

I just love my violin so MUCH!!
I'm going to practise as frequent as possible
no matter how much the strings hurt my fingers
As the saying goes,
NO PAIN NO GAIN!!
HAHAHA


No comments: