Sunday, November 8, 2009

irritate by the ignorance teacher~~

Friday-6/11/2009

Today i argue with my impious english teacher..
She is just killing me..with her diabolical smile!

OH MY GOSH!

i hate her as she fools around us..She is a science and maths teacher..
how could she been teaching us ENGLISH??

A science and maths teacher teaching ENGLISH???

She had vex us through out the year..
with her merely teaching..with lots of spelling mistakes,and grammar mistakes..

Now.for exams..
she even simply marked our TEST PAPERS!!!

WTH

she had underlined all our interesting expressions!!
and all the new words that we had used...
>HER REASON< : ''I know u have a lot of new words...but it doesn't mean that those words can suit into your sentences!!''
We were speechless!!!

EVEN THOSE TOPS GIRLS WERE ACCUSING HER AND CALLING HER TO REMARK THE TEST PAPER!
most of us get 3b instead of getting a better grade~
except for a few girls..who she liked the most..

I had a big argument with her today
..
She can just simply marked my summary writing with giving me 5 points..although i have most of the points in the marking scheme!!

IS THAT FAIR FOR US???


my marks for bi>79!!


when i argue with her..about it.
with unpleasantly...
she told me..>''i add u content point...but i will minus your language mark''!!!!<>3 marks...still want to minus??

I took all the other class papers..and proved to her..
At last,in despondent...she added my marks to 80....
What an irritating day~~~

No comments: