Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hari Raya Aldifitri~


Today..Sunday…a fresh and glorious morning…
I woke up at 9.30 a.m…the first person who greeted me is my neighbour who is a girl…
She might be just an ordinary girl for everyone..but she does hold an important role in my life….
Her charming and gorgeous smile couldn’t be describe by words…
After minutes of dressing up…my father(a lovely one)took my friend and I to have our breakfast…First of all,we went to menglembu..wow..dat was absurd..everywhere were just packed with people and cars…the only thing we could do is…observed through the mirror…
At last we found the best secluded spot where there were lesser people around…my dad who is a boisterous man could not avoid himself from telling gags again….haha…
We did enjoyed the breakfast with my dad’s gags~XD
After arriving home…I ran into my room overjoyed I guess…
Today is my fren’s open house day…
Thus,I knew I had to find the best and cutiest dress that befit with my mood today(happy and charming)hehe…
I had tried a few dresses of mine..at last I chose a plain white and black dress..
With my pinky red shoes..hehe..hair accessories…(a hairband of white and blue would be just nice)
We arrived there…(her house)
There were numerous things which worried me..
First of me..how should I greet her parents?(hi??)(hello??)or (asalamalaikum?)
I had never been to malay’s people house before..never…
My mind went blank when I stepped into the house following my frens~
I tried to pretend nothing…but im really scared…
It’s always been a character of mine…I couldn’t tell others..as they would just tell me the same thing over and over again..seems like repeating to the rythms of my mind…(no worries)
I saw her house…..i was impressed by her flamboyant mat of her house..
And when her mum hold my icy cold hands…I was touched by her warm smile...she greeted me which her best smile…but all I could do is just a little smile as a reply…
The owner of the house kept on asking me tremendously to eat the foods on the table..even they served to us…
After eating a few biscuits..i decided to walk to my another fren’s house…
That was really a tiring journey..her house was quite far..to add insult to injury,the merciless sun was at its might,blazing through at every space available.the intense heat was unbearable..I was perspiring profusely and my dress were almost drenched..
But the happiest thing through out the journey was..we can chat among each others…and of course some gags that laugh off our lungs…
After arriving there..nothing much we did there..just ate some rice..
Every good thing will come to an end…..is always a principle~
I went home..lonely again…
Worst of worse,the thing I hate the most came back again….
(my gastric)
always occur….
I vomitted again n again…
At last,I went to see the doctor…
But!!!!!!!!!
Before I went in to see the doctor..i just vomitted on the road…
Everyone was looking at me…I really don’t know where I should hide my face….
It was embarrassing…But what could I do???
The day ended with embarrassed yet wonderful moments..
I had learnt a tittle~
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

No comments: