Sunday, November 16, 2008

1st day in music class


Today is my first time to music class.
It is located at Jalan Kampar.
Although it was kinda far away from my house area,but my dad is still willing to take me there.
Today we went there a bit earlier,if usual,the class should start at 5.30,but then,today we had to buy books n other equipments,thus,we had to get ready a bit early.
We arrived there at 5.15.We ordered our books n other equipments,we sat down n looked at other students who was learning other musical instruments such as piano,violin,guitar n so on...
When we were looking at them,we saw a teacher,which was a bit absurd for us.
She was scolding her student who is a boy in an individual class.We thought all the teachers there were just the same '' SCARY ''..haha...
After few minutes,it was my class.
I was taught by another teacher..She is not only pretty but friendly too.
First of all,i was kinda scared to talk to teacher.even a greeting i did not give her.
but she was really friendly to me.and taught me lots of things.
i was truly touched by her kindness.everything go on just perfectly.
And she praised me for being played well.hahaha..im just happy to hear that..
At last my class was over after a 30 minutes lesson.it was truly wonderful as i learned a lot.
Thank you!

No comments: