Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday,6th May 2010

Having lots of fun during my PJ lesson~
Today we learnt to play '' SOFTBALL ''
wow!
it was amazing.
Being the batter holding the big and heavy bet was really syokkk...xD!
i played two rounds.
And the most proudest thing was~~
I got to HIT THE BALL TWICE without a MISS.
*WAHAHAHAHA*
xD
After hitting the ball,we RAN as fast as our legs could carry
across the homeplate before the opponent get the ball,
and touch the base.
But unfortunately my legs can't run too fast today.
due to certain leg's injuries on Monday.
haixx..
Half dead today~
TIRING.XD
but enjoyed it immensely

Moreover,during addmaths lesson..
Some of my indian friends taught me to sing some indian songs today.
It was interesting.
Although i knew that i was not that fluent.
But i enjoyed it immensely.
xD
having a good laugh..
MISS THE TIME.
XD


No comments: