Saturday, November 14, 2009

The consequence of life

14th/11/2009
A day full of undefined mysterious...

Where i can't found myself in the deep ocean...
Sometimes,i wonder..
Who am i?
Who are you?
What's actually life symbolize?
Is still a wonder in my life....
My heart had broken into thousands of crystal pieces..
Where i knew it clearly that no one can refine it..
I had carved a fake smile on my face for you....
I don't wanna see you have an unduly worry for me..
It is really unnecessary..
I smile when i see you....
but i cry when you are gone..
in the darkness...
i'm scared to accept the fate and in fact...
i don't even have the courage in believing myself..
I wanted to see.
What's in your heart....
But it was just too deep and steep
Wad should i do??
My mind was vacant..
I was fully distracted by the meaning of life...
I stood on the balcony...
Wind blew aimlessly..
My fragile body became more and more weak in year of years...
Days are even harder compare to last time...
much challenging..
I hope...
sincerely~~
May god bless me.....

take care

No comments: