Thursday, October 15, 2009

L O V E



LOVE

draws happiness yet sorrowful............

I could read your mind..
peacefulness of lights flicking in the darkness...

You are lonely...
I could feel fears gripped you and goose pimples all over your body...

You are scared to lose your love...
crying alone is the only solution...
fight against the odds with your comrades..
to where you have used to be...
and there...
you could find your love...
Injured love for life

Sparks finally disperses, the land has taken over the ocean
Rose, eventually will wither yet still willing to re-grow
If I feel painful sorrow, there’s nothing that won’t change
Even if I’m the only one remaining, I will never leave

*If I endlessly wait, and not let go
Can still exchange each wisp of black hair into white, I will only dare to say I deserved it
From boundless sadness and hurt,h
appy will turn into sorrow
I actually only see suffering as dust, my entire life use to confirm love.

Much of a broken heart, in the year/ month waiting and waiting
Endure on, everyone has a their own bitter fruit and reasoning (cause and effect?)
After being sober again, it’s already dusk- like a dead dream’s drunken life
Who let me be so passionately devoted…



lots of love : puisan~...

No comments: